- Money saving: the initial cost will pay for itself.
- Safety: knowing that your house is running correctly gives you peace of mind.
- Comfort: your family can enjoy a house that is cozy year-round.
- Bills go up: your furnace is more affordable if it's running properly because it doesn't have to be on for as long.
- Irregular temperature or too cold/hot thermostat: if you notice that the temperature in your house fluctuates erratically, you may need an HVAC tune-up.
- Strange smells: unpleasant odors around your vents can alert you that there's something wrong. An easy fix that you can do yourself is to check your filters and see if they need to be changed.
How Can I Tell if My New Home Needs an HVAC Tune Up?
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 | Smoak's Comfort Control
One of the most overlooked areas in a home is the ventilation system. Many people don't realize that this should be checked regularly on a yearly basis. This is especially true for older homes and ones that face extreme weather conditions.
Hiring a professional HVAC technician to inspect your furnace and air conditioner is a quick and affordable process with a lot of benefits:
Signs You Need an HVAC Inspection and Tune-Up
You may not realize that your furnace needs servicing or is running inefficiently. Here are a few things to look out for:
Hiring a Professional HVAC Service
Are you ready to schedule your annual furnace and air conditioner tune-up? Contact Smoak's Comfort Control today and let our friendly and professional staff assist you.